Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Thoughts in the Start of 2011!!!

Wow, 2011 already!!

And here I am, still sore from Insanity (redoing it after I skipped it for a couple of weeks.. So, it's my 1st day all over again! Yeah, I know.. SUCKS! >_>), blogging instead of studying for my GRE.

I've decided to take GRE after failing the GMAT test big time! LOL.
Can't believe how insanely hard the math is!!!!

Is it me being older and stupider; forgetting everything since I have graduated for a few years; or is the GMAT math is completely irrational and doesn't make any sense (to my logic anyway)?!?! It's the latter, I'm telling ya! Trust me on this! =p

Anyway, I failed it big time and I didn't hear back from UTD..lol. So, I'm assuming (geez Je! I don't think I even need to make an assumption haha) that I got rejected!
Btw, I hate that stupid-irritating-and-who-doesn't-give-a-damn-to-the-students UTD's School of Management Graduate Advisor whose initial is LH! Hateherhateherhateherhateher to the core!!

I'm going to enroll as a non-degree seeker for the second half of the semester and transfer my credit into the program after I got accepted to the program then. HA!

In any case, I'm changing my mind and going to do MA of Interdisciplinary Studies instead of MBA as I can do 3 majors in that program. What 3 majors you asked? Well, I know 1 major for sure and will think of the other 2 later on..;p For sure though, no MA/S in Accounting for me.. bleh.

Gosh, why do I always crave for foods whenever I'm going on a diet when I'm perfectly fine not craving anything when I'm not trying to lose weight?! WHY?!?

Thanks God, almost all of the foods I'm craving are Indonesian foods. Since I'm such a lazy bum; can't buy them (or at least the delish ones anyways); can't asked those ladies to make some for me; AND also Indonesian foods are too damn complicated to make.. I don't need to eat those rich foods ahahaha.. But what to do with all these cravings??? Luckily, I'm not pregnant. If I was, my kid will drool all his/her life LOL. And... yes.. I'm accepting those Indonesian foods if you're willing to make 'em for me.. @_@

OH! Since we're all craving martabak manis, we tried to make it. The result is.......... FAILED miserably!! Made 2 different recipes. Both of them failed. They didn't even look like how martabak should look like. =( Masa mesti gue panggil abangnya seh buat bikinin gue martabak?? Halaahhhh....

While I'm blabbering on food, I finally tried Peruvian foods on lunch today (free lunch at that too! Thanks Boss! =D). It's actually good! I like it much better than Colombian foods. Hmm.. or is it that Colombian restaurant doesn't have good food?? Oh well... thing is, I like the Peruvian foods.

Also tried a new (? -- that's what yelp says) Caribbean restaurant over the weekend. This one was a different restaurant from the first one I tried last year. The first one is better, I think. However, this one looks much cleaner than the last one haha.

Last thought, I need to lose at least 20 lbs by this spring/summer! Yeah! I can do it of course! >.<

Alrighty then, I think I need to stop this randomness and actually go use my time to study the damn GRE. Sigh.

0 comments: