Thursday, April 22, 2010

Resolutions? What Resolutions??

Since it's already April and since I'm taking an afternoon break from my work, I thought I'd do some checking on my new year resolution list. Gosh, can you believe it's April already?!

Here goes nothing:

1. Save MORE money, shop LESS. I'm on it. Really.

2. Hurry take the stupid GMAT test and apply for the grad school. Err.. I will, eventually. Oh well, ready or not have to take it next month. DANG! that's...that's.....that's just around the corner, it's less than a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crap!

3. Go to the gym. So far? Need to ask? *sigh*

4. Regularly write in my hand-written diary/journal. Thought I'd do this since I found a cute journal - failed miserably. Only wrote 1 page, so far.

5. Start blogging again. Failed? Not really, I'm blogging right now, aren't I?

6. Make new friends, find new crowds to hang out with, etc. Hmm.. somewhat there, but not really.

7. Start doing my side jobs. A girl always needs some extra money for new shoes and bags and clothes and make up and accessories and so on, correct? ;D [OH! That reminds me that I haven't been to Nordstrom lately to check on their shoes sales!!] Let's see.... as of today, haven't started anything yet. Well, I kinda did but then I stopped in the middle. Need.to.get.rid.laziness.

Um, what else? I don't remember much now since I didn't write down any of it in the first place. heuhehhe..

Oh well.

0 comments: